Sunday, September 8, 2013

3D Print - Kate Moss Formula One Car

Kate Moss is well known for her modelling career although she does have a dark side. She went through some crazy patches in her life growing up and what a better way to remember those times then for her to drive around in a formula one car. Yes that is correct! No way Kate Moss would have a chauffeur to take her around everywhere. She was way to extreme for that in the past. So I present her with this gift. 
 
The print itself came out better than expected. I made a massive rookie error. Russell I know you like everything filmed, captured or recorded in some way. That got a little out of hand, towards the end of the build I was getting excited so decided to get a closer view on the action and accidently bumped the part that moves along the tracks. So for about 10 seconds it was printing about 3mm off from where it should have been printing! I paused the machine and adjusted as best as I could. I called it quits on the photography until this job was done!
 

 











 




No comments:

Post a Comment